Roasted Red Pepper & Melitta Coffee Dip
- 16 oz.jar roasted red peppers, drained, seeded & diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ Cup brewed Melitta World Harvest 100% Colombian Supremo coffee
- 4 Tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- In a frying pan, over medium heat, cook the roasted and jalapeño peppers, onion, sugar, and garlic until softened. Add coffee and cook for a further 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from heat. Pour the mixture into a deep bowl. Using a hand held immersion blender, purée until the contents are smooth. Add the cilantro and mustard and continue to purée for another 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl along with a platter of the salt cod fritters
**You can thin out the dipping sauce by adding coffee one tablespoon at a time.
Recipes with Coffee
- Our Paper Pledge
Trees are one of nature's
few renewable resources.
Melitta will make an annual donation to the Canadian Forestry Association to conserve this important resource for future generations.